Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Album of the Week #44 - Lamb of God - Ashes of the Wake

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Great album. Been listening to it a lot lately

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

I've been listening to Killadelphia alot lately, ashes of the wake is amazing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

Not my favourite Lamb of God album (New American Gospel / Sacrament) but still a very accomplished album from a band that seem to go from strength to strength.

Good choice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Shazbot

Fantastic album, a real headbangers favorite. One of the few post 9/11 themed albums thats actually good and has no cringe worthy moments (eg. glorious burden by Iced Earth).

A really solid album and cemented Lamb Of God's pure metal style. Track for track, it's their best album.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Demeyes

A lot of really good songs on this album. I used to listen to it at least once a week.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭Jack Vegas

As The Palaces Burn is their best album to my ears, but AOTW is still amazing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

Heh, just noticed this. Ashes of the Wake (AotW) / Album of the Week (AotW).

It was destined to be. :pac:

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,409 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

haha, man, we gotta do that again sometime...if you find another album with those abbreviations make sure to mention it in the vote thread :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Love it! A great piece of work really...

🤪

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Most excellent album, a great aotw

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Den_M

Great album, LOG are back in the studio, here's hoping the next one will be another monster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

I concur, rawck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 slayerfan

cracker of an album. wicked band.my fav band at the minute.pity they aint touring over here this year.was good gig last time they came to the point with slayer.randy made some reference to ireland knowing how to fight...700 yr war, ya know what i mean....
    new dvd 'walk with me in hell' is fukin awesome too.
    willie jumping off that bridge is funny as fuk

Advertisement