Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Palmers Cocoa butter gradual tanner

Options
  • 08-08-2008 5:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭

Got this in the UK, and its fcukin fab.... seriously, the best gradual tanner/tan i've ever used, and it smells lovely

Anybody know if its available anywhere here, or if theres a website i could get it from that would ship it here? Boots don't do it, and the Superdrug website don't ship to the republic....

I'm running out:eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

There is a Superdrug store at the Omni in Santry. Maybe there are more in Dublin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

I'm in Galway though!! No Superdrug here!!

And I dont know if Superdrug in Ireland do it anyway!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 coffee_chucker

Did you check out the Palmer's website? It's the first result when you put "palmers cocoa butter" into google.

I briefly glanced at their website and it appears they do ship to Ireland. I've no idea how much their shipping costs are though.

If you ask a chemist to order you something in they will.

I <3 cocoa butter.

Did you check out the Palmer's website? It's the first result when you put "palmers cocoa butter" into google.

I briefly glanced at their website and it appears they do ship to Ireland. I've no idea how much their shipping costs are though.

Thanks!! I've been searching all day and that site never came up!!!

Just googled it there, got on the site and ordered what i needed( OMIGOD all the lovely Palmers stuff on it....we have such a crap selection of it here)

Anyway, twas cheap as chips, even with delivery its costing me way less than here.

Rip off republic!!;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Siobhers

I saw it in a Hickeys chemist there recently in Cork, presume it'd be in most of them?

No Hickeys in Galway either..... honestly, this city, i love it, but it frustrates me at times!!

Good to know that it can be got in Ireland anyway, as its very good.

Anyway, i ordered 4 online very reasonably so that should keep me going for a while!!

Thanks for the replies Ladies;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

I'm in Galway though!! No Superdrug here!!

And I dont know if Superdrug in Ireland do it anyway!!

Galway? Wheres that? :P anyways I happened to be in Superdrug yesterday and I saw it there for E5.something. So there it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Theres a big superdrug in Limerick,not to far from Galway If your really desperate.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭cch

There's Superdrug in the Square in Tallaght and in Wexford town, none in Dublin city centre anywhere, go figure!

• Advertisement
Advertisement