Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stupid questions from a relative newbie

Options
  • 08-08-2008 6:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭

Feel free to move to wherever (I still haven't figured out where all the wherevers are on here)

- how come I can't see sigs or avatars? It's not my laptop setting coz I can see them on other forums and I use a different computer in work and can't see them there either.

- who puts the tags on threads? the mods? I only noticed them this week, some of em are hilarious.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

Magpie! wrote: »
    Feel free to move to wherever (I still haven't figured out where all the wherevers are on here)

- how come I can't see sigs or avatars? It's not my laptop setting coz I can see them on other forums and I use a different computer in work and can't see them there either.

- who puts the tags on threads? the mods? I only noticed them this week, some of em are hilarious.

Quick! Go here before the vultures arrive

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Thread moved to new person section. Go into your profile settings to see if the sigs and avatars are off.
    Anybody can make a tag while posting the advanced way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭Magpie!

Oh shít.:eek:

kthnxbai

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Go here. There's settings for displaying sigs and avatars etc.

You can, go here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭Magpie!

Thanks Tara.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 corkguy23

how come i cant start a thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

corkguy23 wrote: »
    how come i cant start a thread
    What happens when you try?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 corkguy23

sorry its ok now lol thanks:)