Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help required for client...

• 08-08-2008 6:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi all, I'm a clinical psychologist working with a young woman who has a few questions about how her thoughts work....I was wondering if any of you could take a few minutes to answer the following questions honestly and openly so that I can discuss the responses with her in one of our sessions? She has given her consent for me to do this. Any further questions, I would be happy to respond as well as possible!

1. How much of the time are there thoughts in your head?
    2. When you're with other people, how much of the time are you 100% focused on being in the moment? Do you ever wander?
    3. Are you critical about the way you think?
    4. In what way do your thoughts happen? (e.g. pictures, words, flashes...)
    5. How aware are you of what you are thinking?

Thanks a million! :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

sounds like college homework

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

There are differnt ways of loooking at it: I think therefore I am, but I perfer Lacan's I think where I am not, therfore I am where I am not thinking. Basically in my opinion if you are not thinking you are dead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

The ethics of asking people to complete a short-form evaluation on a public domain don't quite sit right with me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement