Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

architect for extension in dublin 12. pm me only

• 08-08-2008 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

I am looking to change an existing extension to broaden it out to a pitched kitchen extension 120 square foot.
    House is in Drimnagh Dublin 12.
    Can you recommend an architect or an architect technician for this would good (but not too cosy) links to builders who do these houses.

Please pm me any recommendations. I think this is site rules.

On a separate issue. I will be losing a bedroom behind kitchen extension. Will it add greatly to build cost to put one above new extension. Or if I was doing that would I be better to build a 2 story extension rather than dormer on pitched roof (as I have seen done).

Advertisement