Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sleeves for Wetsuit

Options
  • 08-08-2008 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭

I have an old wetsuit that my sister used for windsurfing and I'm hoping to use it for surfing, but there were detachable sleeves on it and they are missing, I'm just wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to buy sleeves and if so where would I get them (I'm in Dublin).

I've attached photos of the wetsuit incase you need to have a look

IMG_1748.JPG

IMG_1746.JPG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,246 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

I've never seen detachable sleeves in a shop

The only thing I could suggest is wearing a long sleeved rash vest under it, like this
    http://www.kingofwatersports.com/quiksilver-syncro-1mm-rashvest-i900.html

Should be grand for the summer, once the end of October comes though you will be freezing

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭little lady

Ye I was thinking of a long sleeved rash vest for the summer...but getting the sleeves for the wetsuit would save me having to buy a new suit. I've emailed the manufactures "GUL" see if they can help at all.

Cheers.

Advertisement