Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Regular Events

Options
  • 08-08-2008 7:06pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭

Was considering making a Sticky of Regular Events that happen in Cork.

i.e nightclub theme nights or comdey club weekly shows.
    Maybe as a what to do in cork list.

What do you all think?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

How about promoting only free events? That way we dont feel like we are doing marketing work for companies?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

i was thinking more of something that could help anyone coming to cork to plan a few things to do in the days they are down.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭all_smilz

not sure that i really believe in planning trips that much........ cork should be a wonderful surprise.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Twould be brilliant! Cork is my second home! I love the city, should be down soon as soon as my mate gets her full license :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭ipodrocker

best thing about cork, Its not Dublin!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

I think Castie's idea is really good - and would be very helpful for visitors and locals alike. How many times do people get on to the Cork site looking for ideas on places to go, places to see. Well done!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

A good format would be by days of the week imo. Kind of like gig listings in the paper.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

If this gets the go ahead ill make a sticky and people can post and i will update the original post.

Advertisement