Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Eflow.ie advising to crash through barrier?

Options
  • 08-08-2008 8:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭

From the top of the eflow.ie site...Ok then I will crash through it, if you say so...

banner1.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Roffle! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Tipsy Mac wrote: »
    From the top of the eflow.ie site...Ok then I will crash through it, if you say so...

banner1.gif
    Fit Roo bars before you try it and pref use a 4x4, If you get stopped by an Gardai just tell them that you saw the e_flow add and wanted to practice smashing through them in advance of the commissioning day. Im sure they would understand. :D

All joking aside, are they simply going to raise all the barriers at midnight on the 30th of August?

How long will it take them to remove the present structure? There will be no immediate benefits from what I can see.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Victor_M

Bond-007 wrote: »
    All joking aside, are they simply going to raise all the barriers at midnight on the 30th of August?

How long will it take them to remove the present structure? There will be no immediate benefits from what I can see.

There will be no immediate benefits from allowing 50 thousand cars a day not have to stop at the exact same place regardless of traffic volume? Hmmm you obviously don't use the M50 much!

• Registered Users Posts: 68,910 ✭✭✭✭L1011

They can easily take the outer three lanes off each side first due to them being separate structures.

• Advertisement

Victor_M wrote: »
    There will be no immediate benefits from allowing 50 thousand cars a day not have to stop at the exact same place regardless of traffic volume? Hmmm you obviously don't use the M50 much!
    What I meant was with the removal works in progress there will still be delays. Until the whole lot is gone the benefits will be not easily seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Victor_M

Oh, sorry, I misunderstood you, I presume they will as an earlier poster said open half of the barriers and work on removing the other half over a 3 or 4 day period, I personally can't wait, i live in castleknock and can't go anywhere, even to lucna 1 exit away without sitting in a queue of traffic

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Tails142

Loads of times my eazypass doesnt scan properly and I get left at the barrier like a f**kin eejit - this system is never gonna work properly regardless of stupid banner images! :pac:

If the tag is installed correctly it should be read.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Tails142 wrote: »
    Loads of times my eazypass doesnt scan properly and I get left at the barrier like a f**kin eejit - this system is never gonna work properly regardless of stupid banner images! :pac:

Never had a problem with one on M50. We use two every day for four years. Had one not register on M4 once, though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65,441 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement