Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

any one hear of Hart Nation

• 08-08-2008 8:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭

Was just reading on julie harts myspace page that there in final negotiations to star in a reality show with michelle billington and her kids called Hart Nation

Billed as the 3rd generation of hart kids etc etc, hate to think what stu(RIP) or bret thinks of this one

Shin

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

No interest

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Did this not alr already? It sounded just like a nobody trying to get rich off her ex-husband to me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

unless im misunderstanding this from her blog

So the rest of the scoops are: everything is going fine with the reality show. We have new people on board and the vision they have for the show is awesome. I'm sure we'll be doing a press release for it soon. So keep checking back on my page for updates.

Shin

shinzon wrote: »
    unless im misunderstanding this from her blog

So the rest of the scoops are: everything is going fine with the reality show. We have new people on board and the vision they have for the show is awesome. I'm sure we'll be doing a press release for it soon. So keep checking back on my page for updates.

Shin

and the date of this blog?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

july 2008

shin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

rovert wrote: »
    and the date of this blog?
    rovert in not knowing everything shocker?

DRakE wrote: »
    rovert in not knowing everything shocker?

Again where have I ever said or inferred this?

Ive reported this post.

I asked a simple question there is no call for what you posted. I dont follow the hairy menopausal woman's every move.

rovert wrote:
    wah wah

wah wah.

You are displaying the same sort behaviour you are accusing me of.

Once again Ill ask where have I ever said or inferred what you said about me?

Keep it civil please

• Advertisement

Fozzy wrote: »
    Keep it civil please

Tell that to Drake I would expect more from a Boards moderator in or outside their own forum.

I'm not gonna trawl looking for specific examples but the way you post every post infers that you think you're better than everyone because you know more about wrestling.

xample: If I incorrectly posted who main evented a summerslam in 1988 you'd have a field day with your reply which i'm sure would be along the lines of "WRONG."

Thats the kind of thing that really pisses me off thats all.

ps: i mod 2 dead boards and havent done anything with the cs one in ages, in fact i asked to be removed from modding it

I'm not gonna trawl looking for specific examples but the way you post every post infers that you think you're better than everyone because you know more about wrestling..

As Ive never said it and my every post I make doesnt. You come across as greatly insecure.
    xample: If I incorrectly posted who main evented a summerslam in 1988 you'd have a field day with your reply which i'm sure would be along the lines of "WRONG."

Thats the kind of thing that really pisses me off thats all.

No I wouldnt, Ive only posted WRONG three times in nearly 1500 posts. So you are being greatly unfair and are harassing me on very little grounds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Rovert, you do that kind of crap to everybody on this board, we don't report it so I don't see why you should. It's just a laugh

Bubs101 wrote: »
    Rovert, you do that kind of crap to everybody on this board, we don't report it so I don't see why you should. It's just a laugh

And that type of crap would be?

Are you seriously getting all precious when someone actually says something back to you?
    I'm being harrased! I don't deserve it! It's only funny when the shoes on the other foot!

Christ :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

There has been a lot of unnecessary and unwarranted hostility going on in this thread.
    No I wouldnt, Ive only posted WRONG three times in nearly 1500 posts. So you are being greatly unfair and are harassing me on very little grounds.

You know how many times you've posted WRONG, impressive.

There has been a lot of unnecessary and unwarranted hostility going on in this thread.

Which I did start, all I asked was a simple question.

You know how many times you've posted WRONG, impressive.

As this isnt the first time this has been brought up.

Are you seriously getting all precious when someone actually says something back to you?
    I'm being harrased! I don't deserve it! It's only funny when the shoes on the other foot!

Christ :rolleyes:

No it is about you demonstrating the same behaviour you accuse me of.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

this thread is degenerating in a way it shouldent but Rovert you do often just post a quick response that could grate on people like the example "Wrong" (he didnt say you make this exact statement all the time) when instead you could just (going by the made up example) give the actual main event from that year in which case you would prob end up getting thanked instead of having to defend yourself like now.

• Advertisement

this thread is degenerating in a way it shouldent but Rovert you do often just post a quick response that could grate on people like the example "Wrong" (he didnt say you make this exact statement all the time) when instead you could just (going by the made up example) give the actual main event from that year in which case you would prob end up getting thanked instead of having to defend yourself like now.

Again when havent I done this? We have done this type of thread attacking me before and people havent been able give a tangible, specific reason why they attack me.

Again when havent I done this?

do you actually want a list of times ?

was kinda trying to play devils advocate, you could be (and usually are) are very decenty and productive member of this board, but you obviously rub people the wrong way, otherwise threads would not regularily turn into what this thrread is turning into

Again when havent I done this? We have done this type of thread attacking me before and people havent been able give a tangible, specific reason why they attack me.
    THE REASON IS YOU MAKE SNAP REPLIES THAT GRATE ON PEOPLE

THATS THE REASON.

edit: and before you ask, i'm not looking through all your replies to get specific examples and asking for exact replies and times only grates people further

THE REASON IS YOU MAKE SNAP REPLIES THAT GRATE ON PEOPLE

THATS THE REASON.

edit: and before you ask, i'm not looking through all your replies to get specific examples and asking for exact replies and times only grates people further

Again such as?

Read this thread everyone:
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055336170

do you actually want a list of times ?

Not a list but an actual example of what you are talking about.
    was kinda trying to play devils advocate, you could be (and usually are) are very decenty and productive member of this board, but you obviously rub people the wrong way, otherwise threads would not regularily turn into what this thrread is turning into

I only asked a question in this thread. DRakE then jumped in and insulted me.

There should really be a designated thread for all this instead of dragging other threads down, as it happens too often. Should have left that thread rovert made mention to open.

DRakE banned for a week for dragging thread off topic and ignoring my earlier warning. This issue has been dealt with before. rovert has done nothing wrong in this thread or elsewhere and I don't want threads getting dragged into this discussion. Stop it

There should really be a designated thread for all this instead of dragging other threads down, as it happens too often. Should have left that thread rovert made mention to open.

Why? For people to attack me unjustly 24/7?

No, so they can rant among themselves and you can ignore them.

Back on topic, those Harts are all nutcases (If Bret Hart is to be believed). This will either go no where or not be successful.

• Advertisement

I am going to ask you once politley to please examine these threads again (there have been numerous that have degraded like this one aswell as as ive pointed out one just about you that was locked) and not ask yourself am i right or wrong, but instead is there a way i can post my comments that wont make lots of the other posters get so vexed that the threads degrade into anti-Rovert threads, cos frankly im feckin sick of reading them and miss the way the boards was before you arrived. Not cos you dont contribute well or know your stuff but because this stuff didnt happen then.

*No more comments from me on this thread*

edit: sorry fozzy only posted this pre-your post.

No, so they can rant among themselves and you can ignore them.

It would be like a million monkeys with a million typewriters try to come with something I’ve actually done so they can justify their irrational hate.
    I am going to ask you once politley to please examine these threads again (there have been numerous that have degraded like this one aswell as as ive pointed out one just about you that was locked) and not ask yourself am i right or wrong, but instead is there a way i can post my comments that wont make lots of the other posters get so vexed that the threads degrade into anti-Rovert threads, cos frankly im feckin sick of reading them and miss the way the boards was before you arrived. Not cos you dont contribute well or know your stuff but because this stuff didnt happen then.

*No more comments from me on this thread*

edit: sorry fozzy only posted this pre-your post.

Take this thread for example I only asked a question simple as and someone attacked me. A fair amount of this situation stems from people's own insecurity and inability to take a joke when in fact Im making a transparent joke. Ive more self-awareness then you lads think I have (take a look at my sig just for example.)

Advertisement