Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PLEASE HELP NEED SATURDAY DENTIST!!!!!

Options
  • 08-08-2008 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭

Is there anybody on here that can advice me on a good dentist that is open on a Saturday morning , one of my fillings fell out and i need to see a dentist in the morning ..... Please help

Chubb76

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Chubb76 wrote: »
    Is there anybody on here that can advice me on a good dentist that is open on a Saturday morning , one of my fillings fell out and i need to see a dentist in the morning ..... Please help

Chubb76

Not a 100% but as far as I know Noelle Cobbe in Racefield, Fr. Russell road opens Saturdays. She is a very good dentist too.

Linky

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

cheers dude i must give them a ring in da morning , does anybody else of any dentists in around town ?

Advertisement