Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Locked thread was it anyway

Options
  • 08-08-2008 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭

Which feedback thread' was it that was locked that pullmyfinger was discussing in his feedback thread' that the admin just locked and was asking for an explanation as to why it was locked.

There is a few locked threads, was it overheals, pullmyfinger or mairts or corkstudents or moose jam or was it even dregins. Fuzzlylogic's and mairt's had an explanation, but the rest didn't. That's 5 threads locked in 24 hours without much of an explanation, apart from se, which I think is irish for when your on speed.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

You didn't follow his link then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

I can see this being a great success. :rolleyes:

Let's dedicate this thread to this guy -> :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Fail.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

This is what facepalm was made for. :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Id love to help, but I have no idea what your on about OP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Sully wrote: »
    Id love to help, but I have no idea what your on about OP.
    When a thread is locked can the padlocker please give an explanation

it was an AH thread OP and it's linked to.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

pirelli wrote: »
    Which feedback thread' was it that was locked that pullmyfinger was discussing in his feedback thread' that the admin just locked and was asking for an explanation as to why it was locked.

There is a few locked threads, was it overheals, pullmyfinger or mairts or corkstudents or moose jam or was it even dregins. Fuzzlylogic's and mairt's had an explanation, but the rest didn't. That's 5 threads locked in 24 hours without much of an explanation, apart from se, which I think is irish for when your on speed.
    It was the purple one. On your right. Left a bit.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement