Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Cycling Campaign - Social Cycle - Saturday 23rd August 2008

Options
  • 08-08-2008 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78,372 ✭✭✭✭

Dublin Cycling Campaign - Social Cycle - Saturday 23rd August 2008

All members and other interested people are welcome to join our social bike ride to Dun Laoghaire, which will take place Saturday 23 August. We will meet at Georges Dock, IFSC (in front of the chq building) House at 11am, and cycle to Dun Laoghaire where we will have a picnic in the People's Park and enjoy the Festival of World Cultures. We will also have a stall at the festival the same weekend.

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Was going to cycle down to Dun Laoghaire for the festival on Sunday, but I might as well join them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Chris Peak

Any idea of the route?

• Registered Users Posts: 78,372 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Probably South Quays-Ringsend-Sandymount-Coast Road-Blackrock Park-Dun Laoghaire

This is on today.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Went along with these guys today, took a couple of photos (second one a bit shook, taken from the saddle behind me in the rain!) Nice to meet a few of you. Victor- you weren't there?

th_IMGP5986_resize.jpg th_IMGP5987_resize.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭c0rk3r

:eek: That guy didnt dismount at Blackrock dart station !!

blorg wrote: »
    Victor- you weren't there?
    Unfortunately not, I put the bike in for maintenance on Friday and they said I could have it Saturday, but it wasn't ready in time.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

c0rk3r wrote: »
    :eek: That guy didnt dismount at Blackrock dart station !!
    Yes, they are a fairly carefree and lawless bunch, wouldn't want to run into any of them in a dark alley.
    Victor wrote: »
    Unfortunately not, I put the bike in for maintenance on Friday and they said I could have it Saturday, but it wasn't ready in time.
    You only have the one bike? :eek:

:(

Advertisement