Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

knockbox.

Options
  • 08-08-2008 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭

seen this type of knockbox (now dont get carried away ya pervs) online http://www.anothercoffee.co.uk/products/item190112.aspx and never got around to ordering one. well the posh hardware shop beside nolans supermarket are selling them for 16.99. just thought i'd let y'all know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

Cool - I picked up one of those in BT a good while ago.

Where is this place?

Have any other coffee stuff?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭snollup

sorry, ya would help if said where place was alright. it's in clontarf in dublin 3. thought the price was good too. and no, no other good coffee stuff really , just the usual bodam gear and the like.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

Cool - thanks for the tip. Highly recommend these yokes.

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭Kannon

i have heard that coffee (after use i suppose) is good for cleaning drainpipes, so i always empty mine in the sink. does anyone know is there any truth in this?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Never heard that. It is supposed to be good for plants. My puck goes into the brown bin.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭rockbeer

Kannon wrote: »
    i have heard that coffee (after use i suppose) is good for cleaning drainpipes, so i always empty mine in the sink. does anyone know is there any truth in this?

No idea if it's true, but it sounds like it would block them up rather than clean them :eek:

Advertisement