Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Male Makeup

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Some men have eyelashes that just cry out for mascara expiermentation though.

My bf is one of these. I bought him Oakley sunglasses for his birthday - you know the wraparound kind. He can't wear them because his eyelashes are too long and they squish against the lenses.

I WILL put mascara on him one day, oh yes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭truecrippler

Got really drunk on a College night out once. Female college mate put some eye-liner on me. Looked cool :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭*Dallas

Hi there,
    I'm a crossdresser but am wondering has anyone here ever put makeup on a guy. Like given him a full makeover - either for a bet, a lost dare, the guy was asleep etc. If so would you do it again or did it kinda seem strange?
    H.

i have before as a laugh with one of my gay make friends with a wig and a dress, it was his idea. didnt seem strange at all i just couldnt get over the fact that he looked so good :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

Men in make up? No thanks!!

Oh and goth didn't just appear recently :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭delija_sever029

Man with make up??? Ghey....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭SarahJ

Man with make up??? Ghey....

Ah for God sakes lads, Open minds!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

SarahJ wrote: »

That kind of talk leads to open legs in compromising places...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭delija_sever029

SarahJ wrote: »

I should?:)

Advertisement