Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recently viewed threads

Options
  • 08-08-2008 11:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭

I've noticed that in the last few days, when I view a thread, the title is not changing from bold (not viewed) to normal font (viewed). Its a bit annoying since it makes it hard to see which threads I have recently looked at, especially those in which I was the last poster.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

This happens in threads with polls all the time for me.

Also, if I'm the poster that takes the thread onto a new page (whatever the amount of posts per page), it happens the too.

Can be a bit annoying alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

I've noticed it the odd time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

Sherifu wrote: »
    I've noticed it the odd time.
    ..as have I.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

I'm in the same boat as the OP here, it's quite frustrating, and I've only noticed it the last few days. Too lazy to report though tbh :rolleyes:

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

I've noticed it happens when I've had firefox open for a long time. Like, days. With like four windows and fifty-odd tabs open.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

Yes this happens when I post a response, it says i haven't even looked at the thread.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Hmm, annoying. Subscribe to all the threads you post in, is handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

This is happening for me too, any chance of a sysmod having a look see what the cause?

Upon further investigation this seems to be a (2.0.0.16) firefox problem, for me at any rate!

Advertisement