Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone know where i can get 'Have A Nice Day'? (Foley's Book)

• 09-08-2008 12:05am

Yeah...

In short: I'm looking to get a great condition (or preferably new) Hardback copy of Foley's Have A Nice Day, and im having trouble finding one.

Found one on eBay that was OK, and i placed my bid one second too late (because i forgot i had to 'confirm it') so im annoyed at that.

Just wondering if anyone here knew of anywhere? (I'm talking about online, my local book stores, etc. are useless as its so old).

Also, i know boards' has Adverts.ie at the top of the page.. how does that work? is it trustworthy?

Cheers to anyone that can help. :)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

He'll deliver it to your door if you have enough money :pac:

OK...?

OK...?

Are you asking how much or what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

This one? You can get a new or used copy from Amazon Marketplace sellers or wait until Amazon themselves have it in stock.

edit: Found it on the book depository, great site. Free shipping, price is £4.94.

http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/WEBSITE/WWW/WEBPAGES/showbook.php?id=0061031011

Ruu wrote: »
    This one? You can get a new or used copy from Amazon Marketplace sellers or wait until Amazon themselves have it in stock.

edit: Found it on the book depository, great site. Free shipping, price is £4.94.

It isnt the hardback, he wont impress Mick with that.

• Advertisement

Ruu wrote: »

I want to get the hardback. I'm not a fan of paperback books. They seem cheap or something.

Anyway, I was on amazon, but i haven't got a clue how to use it. Someone just listed it on eBay though, in pretty good condition. But they haven't got a postage price to Ireland, so I contacted them and hopefully that will work out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

I got it in a charity fair for €2 about a year ago :D.

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    I got it in a charity fair for €2 about a year ago :D.

I got when it was released like a true fan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

rovert wrote: »
    cock ;/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

rovert wrote: »

I couldn't get it when released but then again you know so much more than the rest of us. Mick probably signed it for you and delivered it too your house before it was released so he could get the ever insightful knowledge of Rovert oh wonderful one.

• Advertisement

I couldn't get it when released but then again you know so much more than the rest of us..

Ive never said anything here along those lines, correct me if Im wrong.
    Mick probably signed it for you and delivered it too your house before it was released so he could get the ever insightful knowledge of Rovert oh wonderful one.

No I bought in Easons on O'Connell Street it is signed though.

Lovin the new sig Reganio

DRakE wrote: »
    Lovin the new sig Reganio

You do know that my sig is at joke at my own expense? Sending myself up, dont you?

I do now!
    You've instantly changed my feelings towards you.

Advertisement