Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purely Embarrassing Musicians....

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

In fairness to B*Witched, not many girl bands could get a song about bisexuality, masturbation, exhibitionism and blowjobs to No.1 :D

"Do you play with the girls, play with the boys"

"Do you ever get lonely playing with your toys?"

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours"

"I'll huff, I'll puff,
    I'll huff and puff, I'll blow you away"

The filthy hoors! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

Robbie Williams....I know hes not a musician, he gets some other sap to write his songs. I wish he would disappear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,271 ✭✭✭irish_bob

I saw that calender in my local Dunne's stores awhile back and was instantly captivated by it. While flicking through it I realised that Daniel looks a lot like Gerard Butler.

On that note I should say that I'm not a fan of his but you know what he makes a lot of people quite happy and who are any of us to dictate what's good and bad. I had to listen to a speech today on why I can nolonger call my self a punk fan because I bought the Noah and the Whale album, in my defence it's bloody catchy and Tesco did'nt have the new Slipknot album in.

That said Tommy Fleming is a truly talentless twat with no redeeming features or attributes what so ever, he used to come into the shop I worked in and I took great pleasure in constantly winding him up.

Tommy: Ah, how are ya? How are my albums selling?
    Me: Flying off the shelf, we hard to order another two dozen on Monday.
    Tommy: Oh fantastic, I knew it was a winner.
    Me: Tell me about it, success story of the year, unlike that new Tommy Fleming album. Have'nt sold one yet.
    Tommy:Eh, I thought you said they were flying off the shelves.
    Me: Yeah, your's are Mike, but Fleming's are'nt selling at all.
    Tommy: But I'm Tommy Fleming.
    Me: Oh, in that case, no your stuff isn't selling at all.

He would come in at least twice a month and I would always pretend I did'nt know who he was and ignore him like I did with most people I dislike immensly. In fact the first few times he came in enquiring about his stuff I genuinelly had no idea who he was.

i dont believe that story of yours

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭KrazeeEyezKilla

Ruu wrote: »
    Happy Mondays, bunch of clowns is all, idolised by druggies. :p

:eek::mad:
    On that note I should say that I'm not a fan of his but you know what he makes a lot of people quite happy and who are any of us to dictate what's good and bad. I had to listen to a speech today on why I can nolonger call my self a punk fan because I bought the Noah and the Whale album, in my defence it's bloody catchy and Tesco did'nt have the new Slipknot album in.

Why is Daniel immune from criticism and not poor Tommy Flemming? And why is a rocker relying on Tesco to buy albums? Although in fairness you're right about Noah and the Whale.

irish_bob wrote: »
    i dont believe that story of yours

It's true, the shop I worked in was a small music store in Ballina with delusions of grandeur. Myself and my friend who also worked there used to take great pleasure in winding Fleming up. Hell I was in teh Gala on the Foxford on day and had Tommy cut in front of me in the queue asking the girl working there to make him a pot noodle "As he was in a hurry with important places to be." Catching me on a particulary bad day I kindly asked him if "Everyone in the queue was an asshole" and when he said "No" I relied upon the classic, "It's just you then" response.
    :eek::mad:

Why is Daniel immune from criticism and not poor Tommy Flemming? And why is a rocker relying on Tesco to buy albums? Although in fairness you're right about Noah and the Whale.

I don't know, there's somethign genuinely likeable about O Donnel, he may be a horrible musician but he a genuinely nice guy. Whereas Fleming is a terrible musician and not a very nice person, in fact he's a cnut.

I went into the main reocrd store in town and the SLipknow albumw as 21.95 so I was hoping that Tesco would have it in the chart and sae myself nearly 10 euro. End up ordering it off of play instead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,935 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

My God, how can you like Daniel? Yes he does bring happiness to the older women but surely he could "masculin-ize" himself a bit. He looks like a complete Pansy.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭fluffyVW

I don't know, there's somethign genuinely likeable about O Donnel, he may be a horrible musician but he a genuinely nice guy. Whereas Fleming is a terrible musician and not a very nice person, in fact he's a cnut.

I went into the main reocrd store in town and the SLipknow albumw as 21.95 so I was hoping that Tesco would have it in the chart and sae myself nearly 10 euro. End up ordering it off of play instead.

SLipknow??? Hehe!!! :D:D:D What do you think of the new album??? Or do you have it yet??? I think its awesome!!! I don't think they can do any wrong with me!!! :D:D:D

Well as long as I don't have to listen to O'Donnell its all ok with me!!! :p:p:P

mars bar wrote: »
    My God, how can you like Daniel? Yes he does bring happiness to the older women but surely he could "masculin-ize" himself a bit. He looks like a complete Pansy.

But he looks like Gerard Butler. Imagine it, 300 starring Daniel O Donell. You know you'd pay to see it.
    fluffyVW wrote: »
    SLipknow??? Hehe!!! :D:D:D What do you think of the new album??? Or do you have it yet??? I think its awesome!!! I don't think they can do any wrong with me!!! :D:D:D

Well as long as I don't have to listen to O'Donnell its all ok with me!!! :p:p:P

I don't know man, it's good but I was expecting more. I've only flicked through it so I'll reserve judgement till I've given it a proper listen.

One thing I do no is that it won't be as awesome as this, nothing will ever beat this. Week apart from Miller's Macbeth featuring the characters of the Simpsons.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭fluffyVW

I don't know man, it's good but I was expecting more. I've only flicked through it so I'll reserve judgement till I've given it a proper listen.

One thing I do no is that it won't be as awesome as this, nothing will ever beat this. Week apart from Miller's Macbeth featuring the characters of the Simpsons.

Ah!!! Don't be like that!!! Listen to it more for sure!!! ;):D:D

OMG that was funny!!! How have I never seen that before???!!! :D:D:D Good one!!! Thanks for that!!!

Also didn't know Miller done that Simpsons!!! Well you learn something new every day don't ya???!!! :p:p:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭gordon_gekko

It's true, the shop I worked in was a small music store in Ballina with delusions of grandeur. Myself and my friend who also worked there used to take great pleasure in winding Fleming up. Hell I was in teh Gala on the Foxford on day and had Tommy cut in front of me in the queue asking the girl working there to make him a pot noodle "As he was in a hurry with important places to be." Catching me on a particulary bad day I kindly asked him if "Everyone in the queue was an asshole" and when he said "No" I relied upon the classic, "It's just you then" response.

I went into the main reocrd store in town and the SLipknow albumw
    as 21.95 so I was hoping that Tesco would have it in the chart and sae myself nearly 10 euro. End up ordering it off of play instead.

who the **** is tommy fleming

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭HouseHippo

Robbie Williams....I know hes not a musician, he gets some other sap to write his songs. I wish he would disappear.
    Sure mayb the aliens will take him...although they didn't want Chris DeBurgh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

How the **** can this thread have gone on for 5 pages without anyone mentioning Damien Rice and f*cking Glen Hansard?

Seriously now, come on!

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    How the **** can this thread have gone on for 5 pages without anyone mentioning Damien Rice and f*cking Glen Hansard?

Seriously now, come on!
    Falling slowly.......of a bleeedin cliff I hope!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,773 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Geri Halliwell imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

Katy Perry. I can't believe no one mentioned that ****wit.

ergonomics wrote: »
    You're so gay

i kissed a girl

Anyone notice a pattern

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭white_falcon

Heres some of my tracks, I'd love it if you would let me know what you think of them

They are contemporary music:

http://audiojungle.net/user/musicformedia/portfolio

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭norwegianwood

The Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus, Hillary Duff, basically any of those Disney Channel kids, they're more painful than a slap with a wet fish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

ergonomics wrote: »

Absolutely ****in hate her & her stupid feminist **** she passes off as songs..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Ronan Keat.....no ....all of boyzone

Oh , Danial and cliff to

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Dunno if this was mentioned, but whoever said that Chris De Burgh was Ireland's embarrassment needs to check their source. He's Argentinian! He just happens (or did happen) to live here.

As for embarrassing, this goes without saying!
    For all who mentioned Ian Brown, Bono and Axl Rose, please bear these in mind for a few seconds before retracting your statements... ;)

kelly_family.jpg
    THE KELLY FAMILY!

Just when you thought Germany couldn't get worse than the Scorpions, after we smelled the wind of change, then they gave us The Hoff, whos music career was about as inspiring as his acting career after Knight Rider, and then they give us the ****ing Kelly Family.

Thank you Germany, i'm now going to extract my revenge by having Mary Black recite 99 red balloons!

Advertisement