Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is sara annoying anyone else???

Options
  • 09-08-2008 1:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭

im finding her increasingly hard to tolerate- shes such a tease!!!! shes trying it on with EVERYONE in there! what shes doing to darnell is really cruel, shes so leading him on!
    shes incredibly fake, i dont understand how shes still in there!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Yeah she's a tease and her voice wrecks my head but I don't think Darnell is being led on whatsoever.

He's way too analytical and paranoid to allow something like that to happen. He's probably the one who thinks about the game more than anyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Mirrorboy

yep sure is, she is a twat and a her voice wrecks my head :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Still do her though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Yeah she's a tease and her voice wrecks my head but I don't think Darnell is being led on whatsoever.

He's way too analytical and paranoid to allow something like that to happen. He's probably the one who thinks about the game more than anyone.
    Do you really think so? I really hope you're right. He does seem intent on reaching the final. Sara is dying to get a thing going with Stu.What do you think of her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Still do her though.

nice!!
    but you'd tell her not to speak....or make any noise for that matter

i think darnell is seriously into her, they had a lovely chat about 'morning glories' earlier which was.....disturbing.

shes all over stuart tonight like a rash.

• Advertisement

Ann22 wrote: »
    Do you really think so? I really hope you're right. He does seem intent on reaching the final. Sara is dying to get a thing going with Stu.What do you think of her?

I'm not sure she's all that keen on Stuart but she is all over him like a rash at the minute.

I think Sara is one of those people that loves to shower others with compliments to gain favour with them.

Seems to be working for her so far but a few people seem to be realising what she's up to. Mo and Rex were saying she was stringing Darnell along earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

One thing you can say is she's defo no game-player because if she was she'd know that romance with darnell would get her into the final. She wouldn't go near Stuart if winning was on her mind.

One thing you can say is she's defo no game-player because if she was she'd know that romance with darnell would get her into the final. She wouldn't go near Stuart if winning was on her mind.

I'm not so sure about that as she said to Dale and Stuart last night that whoever remained out of the two of them would go all the way to the final. I think she feels Stuart has the teenage girl vote since he outlasted Dale.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Rex is telling Sara to get into Darnell's bed. She is in such an awkward spot. Deadly! Darnell just told her to 'get the f**k off his bed'.Think Mr Nice Guy was right...Darnell is well aware of what is going on with Sara.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I shall post this in here, even though I have posted it elsewhere.
    003.gif003.gif
    Que , Sara Sara.
    Whoever you do , you do.
    It doesen't mean We'll save you.
    Que , Sara sara,
    003.gif

• Advertisement

Sara might be gone after that big blow-out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Can't stand sara or her voice she drives me bananas. Whats the big blow out.

As soon as she's nominated she's out of there!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Definitely not a fan. Her accent in ridiculous. Myself and my Aussie flatmate watch it together and she says that Sara is completely playing up the Aussie accent.

She strikes me as the type of person who forces herself on people with loads of compliments and over-excitement at everything. The way she was with Dale just before he left was cringeworthy..."oh my god Dale you're going to have the most fun ever, like the most fun you've ever had in your entire life, like you're going to see everyone, everyone!" All this while practically in his face.

Maybe she thinks its endearing but she just comes across as completely fake.

I think Darnell did get sucked in by her a little bit and perhaps he had a glimmer of hope. I think he reacted to her last night in that way because she made it obvious that Stu was what she was really after for now and he probably felt a bit foolish. I personally don't think Sara has an interest in any of them romantically, but she wants to cling to someone that she thinks might win. Stuart had just beaten Dale so he's the perfect choice in her eyes.
    Her flirting was awful to watch. Stu seemed like he either didn't notice or was doing his best to act oblivious in the hopes she'd stop.

I reckon she'll be gone as soon as she's up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Im in two mind as too if i like her or not one day i will the next i wont, but when she goes in too that big monotone drone aussie accent i cant take it.

I think Sara is constantly complimenting people as when she went in Kat was the clear fav but people were starting to say she's boring so i think she's trying to emulate a more party orientated kat but sadly keeps coming back to being a whore and a user

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Roses are red

Can not stand her her voice drives me crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Madam

Aye, she's like one of those insincere folk who want to be liked for no other reason than to ingratiate herself but has no real feelings towards the people she's doing it to!

Please oh Please BB , do a Stuart (bb5) on Sara.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 bergdorf

I only got into BB since, BB7, whats the Stuart in BB5? was he the guy who got off with that Michelle one... who went into the bedsit
    I like Sara, ya shes flirting away, but what else is happening to keep viewers interested, in fairness who hasn't done what shes done, trying to get with the good looking guy and keeping the friend dude as second best if things dont work out:P

bergdorf wrote: »
    I only got into BB since, BB7, whats the Stuart in BB5? was he the guy who got off with that Michelle one... who went into the bedsit
    I like Sara, ya shes flirting away, but what else is happening to keep viewers interested, in fairness who hasn't done what shes done, trying to get with the good looking guy and keeping the friend dude as second best if things dont work out:P

BB called a HM to the Diary Room , Stuart ran in and BB
    told him because he was the HM to get there first he had to leave the Diary Room through the door on his right.
    He did so and found himself going out to the crowd, he had been evicted.As quick as that.

• Advertisement

Jesus she made a show of herself in lastnights show :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭rhapsody

Jesus she made a show of herself in lastnights show :eek:

yep :D it was spectacular. I'll be interested to see it tonight, and how everyone's dealing with her. They might just put it down to drunken ranting :rolleyes: what shall she do now they know her game?

Proper little Banshee/Aussie Modo.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭tasha1

Freaking headwreck..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

that little outburst wit darnell convinced me that she was actually insane!! the woman was going on like a space nut, i was actually cringing watching her. i caught a little bit of it today and her and darnell were all cuddely again!!
    why isnt she gone? she infuriates me!!

rhapsody wrote: »
    yep :D it was spectacular. I'll be interested to see it tonight, and how everyone's dealing with her. They might just put it down to drunken ranting :rolleyes: what shall she do now they know her game?

Yeah was spectaculary bad :D yeah was even a head wreck the next morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭Dixie Chick

I thought she was funny in her tirade the other night. She was drunk and was totally pushed into it by Rex and Mo and Darnell cajoling her into it. Darnell deserved to be ranted at anyway cos he was just harping ON and ON about it. He woke up the next day still on and on about it.

Darnell takes things a bit personally but he's hurt by her actions. Theres nothing wrong with him being upset, just gets tiring to watch. Sara is an absolute train wreck of a girl and she's cringeworthy to watch. I hope she goes next week!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Adam08

I like Sara, she came into the house late on and made the most of it. I don't want her to win but I hope she makes the final 6.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

Totally does my head in - she is just tooo much. What did she do last night? What did I miss?

Advertisement