Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Console Owned

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,153 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Atari Jaguar
    kensutz wrote: »
    I own them and more. 5 Xbox 360's ftw

Are they all RROD backups? :pac:

EDIT: I'm fortunate to have all current gen consoles, haven't paid full whack for any of them yet!

Total cost of all my consoles (not inc games) is about €800

€200 for a second hand wii
    €150 for a second hand premium Xbox 360
    €350 for a 60gb Ps3 (american)
    €50 for a DS lite (from america, was broken at the time)
    €50 for a psp slim (was broken at the time)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

Atari Jaguar
    PSWII60 for me.

PSP and DS aswell.

The only ones that arent covered in dust are the 360 and PS3 for its blu ray player.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Wii
    PS3 (that's my baby), Xbox 360, PSP Slim & Lite (that's my other baby), Phat PSP and Nintendo DS Lite (my mam uses it more than I do, just wait until GTA: CW).

The PS3 and the PSP S&L are used more than my mouth, which is an achievement! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

Atari Jaguar
    tman wrote: »
    All of them, including a DS and PSP, and a gaming pc...

epenis +++++

Ah, but also virginity +++++ I'm afraid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

Atari Jaguar
    Just a Wii.
    I have no need for either a 360 or a PS3.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

Wii
    I do wish someone could post 'I have a 360' without people making tired RROD jokes. It's not that it doesn't happen (it does) but the jokes aren't funny anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

Atari Jaguar
    A Wii and a Halo Edition 360.

I see no need for a PS3 at the moment because my mate, who's living with me in college, has one, so I'll just use away at it :p

Atari Jaguar
    I do wish someone could post 'I have a 360' without people making tired RROD jokes. It's not that it doesn't happen (it does) but the jokes aren't funny anymore.

aimed at me i presume, the guy said he had 5 360s, you give me a more logical reason for having 5 360s!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

Atari Jaguar
    He has a few from a different regions. I think he has a Japanese, USA one and I'm not sure what else.

Atari Jaguar
    well that accounts for 3 (PAL, NTSC and JAP), still another 2 spare

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

Atari Jaguar
    im...Lost remembers correctly. The other 2 are there as backups which I took advantage of getting when PC World made a pricing error.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Atari Jaguar
    I have a PS3, Wii and 2 PSP's.
    I also have a gaming PC which i much prefer to play games on. Second would be the PS3 and lastly the Wii. Im not including the PSP as that is more specific to location. I would usually only use it in he car or when travelling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

Atari Jaguar
    PS3, PS2, PSP, Wii, N64, Mega Drive, Atari 7800 and original Game Boy

I want a DS

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭MOH

Atari Jaguar
    Wii, and an Atari 2600 somewhere in the attic

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,417 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Whats out in front of my TV are a Wii, PS2, Gamecube, Xbox, Dreamcast, N64 and my baby, japanese Sega V-Saturn.

The xbox 360 and PS3 have been stolen by my brother but as soon as I'm finished with Odin Sphere I'm taking them back off the cheeky little bastard.

Atari Jaguar
    Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Whats out in front of my TV are a Wii, PS2, Gamecube, Xbox, Dreamcast, N64 and my baby, japanese Sega V-Saturn.

The xbox 360 and PS3 have been stolen by my brother but as soon as I'm finished with Odin Sphere I'm taking them back off the cheeky little bastard.

Isnt having the gamecube and the wii there a bit of a waste of space?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,417 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Not when you can't play your import games on the wii. All my unplayed GC games are imports.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,607 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Atari Jaguar
    I have lots, lots of consoles, 36 odd I think at this stage, most are tucked away in my, now very dusty due to construction of a new stairs, games room, sadly very umderused too!
    By the TV are the Wii, 360, PS3, NeoGeo CD and the Nuon.

Currently playing Indy Lego on Wii, GTAIV on 360, PixelJunk Eden on PS3, Last Blade 2 on NeoGeo CD and Tempest 3000 on Nuon, not to mention far too much Picross on DS and Burnout Legends on PSP...

Atari Jaguar
    I own an Xbox 360, Nintendo DS and there's a Wii downstairs. It isn't mine, but my housemates. I can't understand why anyone would want to own all the consoles.

So you never have to miss out on any games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

None atm, I'm stuck in the previous generation. However I will get a PS3 when I can afford it.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Wii
    three sixty

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭maki

Wii
    PC and 360.
    Was going to get a PS3 until FFXIII was announced for the 360. Still really want to play MGS4 though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Atari Jaguar
    Here's what I got:

PC, Laptop, PS3, XBox360, Wii, PSP, DS, GB SP, XBox, PS2, PS, Gamecube, Dreamcast, N64, Megadrive, Mastersystem, Supervision, Commodore 64, Amstrad 464, SpectrumZX & Atari 2600.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

Wii
    Have a 360 which I barely use tbh:(
    Damn you GTA4 hype!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Wii
    PS3 - Playing some DMC4 and MG4.
    XBOX (Xblender) - Collecting dust for very very long time now, xbox live expired and cant be arsed to renew it.
    PSP - Gets very handy on holidays. Metal gear acid 2 FTW.
    Gaming PC (XPS420) - main game horsy for me. Stalker, BF2, WoW.

I had wii, but i traded that in for PS3.

Consoles are good, but i dont see cool games lately, which could make me play them for more then 1h :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,607 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Atari Jaguar
    hellboy99 wrote: »
    Here's what I got:

PC, Laptop, PS3, XBox360, Wii, PSP, DS, GB SP, XBox, PS2, PS, Gamecube, Dreamcast, N64, Megadrive, Mastersystem, Supervision, Commodore 64, Amstrad 464, SpectrumZX & Atari 2600.

Oh goody, does this mean I get to list them all again?
    I wasn't going to, but seeing as this guy has, I reckon this gives me license!

PSone
    PS2
    PS3
    PSP

Gameboy
    Gameboy Pocket
    Gameboy Color
    Gameboy Advance SP
    Gameboy Micro
    DS Lite
    Pokemon Mini
    Virtual Boy
    Nes
    Snes
    N64
    Gamecube
    Wii

Gamegear
    Master System
    Megadrive
    Megadrive II + 32X
    Sega CDX
    Saturn
    Dreamcast

Atari 2600 "vader"
    Atari 2600 "heavy sixer"
    Atari 7800
    Jaguar
    Lynx

Xbox
    Xbox 360

NeoGeo Pocket Color
    NeoGeo CD

Dragon 32

Ancient PC in a Suitcase thingy

Nec TurboGrafx 16

A couple of those plug in the tv things, like the Ms Pacman one, the Atari joystick, the C64 one and the Atari Paddle one.

Also the crappy laptop I'm typing this on!

And that's all I can remember right now!

All I need is a decent TV in my games room to play them on, although I am conscious that I won't be able to play any light gun games previous to this current gen on it, so no more Time Crisis, Wild Gunman or Duckhunt!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,970 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Atari Jaguar
    Well if Ciderman gets to do it...

Unfortunately they're not all out at the moment as I don't have a vast sitting room, but maybe one day.

Commadore 64

Megadrive I
    Megadrive II
    Genesis 3
    Nomad
    Gamegear
    32X
    Master System Converter 2

Nes
    Snes (x2)
    N64
    Gamecube
    Wii
    Gameboy
    Gameboy Pocket
    Gameboy Colour
    Gameboy Advance
    Gameboy Advance SP
    DS Phat
    DS Lite

Playstation (x5 or x6..can't really remember at this point)
    PSone
    PS2
    PSP

Ngage
    Game.com

XBOX

Oh and a Neo Geo MVS arcade cabinet.

+ about 700 games or so to go with them. And don't get me started on peripherals.

Yay for the epenis :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭TheWitch06

Wii
    PS2, PS3, Gamecube, Xbox, Xbox 360, DS Lite, Slim PSP.

Advertisement