Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RIP Shamie

• 09-08-2008 12:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 136 ✭✭

I found out yesterday that well known character around waterford shamie , died during the week in waterford regional hospital.

RIP Shamie.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Ah yes, I meant to create this topic, read about it yesterday.. Im told he passed away a few months ago though?

Anyway, RIP Shamie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 PS Gamer

He didn't die a few months ago. I saw him a couple of weeks ago around george's street.

There's a great picture behind the bar in T&H doolins of him with another of his drinking buddies and one of the barmen that used to work there. They're all sitting on the steps across from the pub and it's called "The three wise men".

Rest in peace Shamie.;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 444 ✭✭Chochese

The Waterford News & Star have a short article about his death.

Looks like it was the Big C that got him.

True character. RIP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 773 ✭✭✭echosound

Chochese wrote: »

True character. RIP.

QFT. RIP Shammy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭AlphaMale 3OO

RIP

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Maharet

Ah no, that's sad news, was a nice man Shamie. He used to come in to the pet shop where i worked looking for gerbils the whole time! RIP Shamie. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Ah auld Shamie. Poor fella. RIP

Advertisement