Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pet Friendly Hotels

Options
  • 09-08-2008 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭

Thinking about going away for a few days in September and would love to bring "the boys" (a jack russell and westie).

Anyone any good recommendations on pet friendly hotels / B&B's around Ireland?

I suppose I'm looking for the hidden Gem... I cant seem to find anything on IKC, and I also searched this forum and couldnt find anything. I searched Google, but was getting some seriously expensive hotels....

Would consider any location. Living in Dublin.

Muppet Man.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Muppet Man

<sorry, nothing to see here...>

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Rathmullan House hotel, Co.Donegal.

It is pet friendly, and it is a gem..... enough said!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭lisajane

The 12 hotel in barna, galway is meant to be pet friendly. Its in a nice location also www.thetwelvehotel.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭kakee

Hello there we are not long back from west cork we stayed in a perfect b&b called carberry cottage in one of the most scenic areas in the country.They are pet friendly and the room we stayed in was on the ground floor and it had patio doors opening out onto an enclosed area where the dog could go potty,eat or just relax by himself.The dog is allowed stay in the room with you but they also have secure kennels if you want to go out by yourself for the night.Hope this helps and it is really worth a look.

• Advertisement
Advertisement