Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biopharma Science Hons add on

• 09-08-2008 1:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭

Hi All,
    Just wondering if there is anyone on this site doing the biopharma hons add this September? I did a three year degree in Dublin IT which I completed in 2005, I've decided to get an hons degree so I can do a post grad. I'm a bit concerned that I will be the only one from outside the Ord degree in DKIT that leads to this degree and I will be coming into a settled group.

And does anyone know if lectures start at 9am? I can't make it there till ten.

Is it a heavily lab based course? and when is the 14 weeks work experience?

I did call DKIT but the addmissions office don't seem to know.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

abi2007 wrote: »
    Hi All,
    Just wondering if there is anyone on this site doing the biopharma hons add this September? I did a three year degree in Dublin IT which I completed in 2005, I've decided to get an hons degree so I can do a post grad. I'm a bit concerned that I will be the only one from outside the Ord degree in DKIT that leads to this degree and I will be coming into a settled group.

And does anyone know if lectures start at 9am? I can't make it there till ten.

Is it a heavily lab based course? and when is the 14 weeks work experience?

I did call DKIT but the addmissions office don't seem to know.

4th year will be a mixed bag of people from people like yourself to erasmus students to repeaters to people from the ordinary degree so it wont be as settled as you might think.

lectures do start at 9am yes.

as for the course questions i cant answer them sorry

Advertisement