Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jack Russell V's Hedgehog...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Surely, dogs will be dogs and they will get up to mischief and you can't stand over them all them time ...but IF you're standing there right next to it while it goes into a digging/hunting/running/whatever frenzy, you might as well take the bother to check what it's actually up to and stop it if it's up to no good.

That's not really asking too much now, is it?

sin e

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Muppet Man

Wow... I never thought such an inoccuous post would generate 30 odd responses. Thanks to everyone...

Peasant, I get what youre saying, really I do... it boils down to being more vigilant when the dog is out an about. I'll take that on the chin, but as pointed out, its his nature to rummage in ditches/holes. So by and large I'm not going to try and sanitize what comes natural to him as long as I'm confident it wont do too much damage to himself.

I do worry alright about bushes and thorns in his eyes... and he's never out of my sight... I'm being as vigilant as I can, without turning him into softie ;-)

Thanks again all,
    Muppet Man.

Advertisement