Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Top-up quetsion

• 09-08-2008 3:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭

At the moment i have just under €100 credit, i'm not a big spender as i don't make that many calls and when i text i use cabbage so i'll be a while getting through the credit. what i'd like to know is, is there any expiry on credit, will i have to top up after 12 months to stop them from disconnecting me?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

10e top up every 6 months. Credit expires after 12 months, as they will disconnect the number if not topped up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

so just to be sure, as long as i top up by €10 every six months, i won't loose the credit i got for upgrading or for the 3g trial even if i haven't spent it within 12 months?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Spot on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭leche solara

How do you find out the date since your last top-up on Meteor. When you ring 1741 on Vodafone they tell you you can make calls until .... and receive until ....
    On Meteor when you ring 1741 all you get is the option to enter a top up code

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

How do you find out the date since your last top-up on Meteor. When you ring 1741 on Vodafone they tell you you can make calls until .... and receive until ....
    On Meteor when you ring 1741 all you get is the option to enter a top up code
    Best way is to email info@meteor.ie or call 1905 and ask them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement