Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Longboard or standard one?

Options
  • 09-08-2008 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭

I am thinking about getting something for free time, but not for skateparks. Just some relaxation outdoors. I would like to get a longboard, however the prices I have found in e-shops in Ireland are scary.
    Could you recommend me shop here in Ireland to get decent longboard or board with similar characteristic, please?
    Or is it better to go e-bay shopping?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

No response?

I have found this:
    NATPIN1.jpg

$100.00 including transport to Ireland. Plus some taxes. Still less than €199.00 in shop here.

Any suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,944 ✭✭✭pete4130

check with www.theboardroom.ie
    they should be able to get you pretty much whatever you want Thonda!

Give them a call. Tim is the guy who deals more with the skate/surf stuff so he'll tell you exactly what they can get. I know they have old skool boards in the shop so I can't see longboards being a problem???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭shagman

You could try http://www.irishsnowboards.com/ they distribute arbor longboards over here which are really nice.

Thank you for suggestions. I'll give it try.

So I've got a longboard and it is exactly what I had expected. I love it. And I ride it much faster than I want :-)

• Advertisement
Advertisement