Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

o2 Broadband DNS Error Question

Options
  • 09-08-2008 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Just wondered if any o2 users have had any problems with their connection. Mine can go off suddenly and when I try to get the connection back I can see a dns error showing up during the connection attempt and I can be "offline" for upto 2 hours.
    I had heard of opendns and wondered if this can be used with the o2 Broadband - anybody tried this at all?
    Cheers - bijou

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭barnicles

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

There's been probs with the o2 network all day. Check out the thread in the mobile phone section. I assume it's got something to do with your issues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭juuge

mick_irl wrote: »
    There's been probs with the o2 network all day. .
    Yeah me too. A pity on an otherwise good service. Though I've noticed I appear to be using up my 10gb allocation much more quickly these days even though I'm downloading nothing special. Strange that !

Advertisement