Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you seen this sign?

Options
  • 09-08-2008 4:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭

Was on the naas road there yesterday and i saw a sign for a company doing 16 * 16 timber decking for €650. Can't for the life of me remember who they were and I won't be back in the big smoke any time soon again unfortunately. Has anyone here seen this sign, or does anyone know who these crowd are?

Thanks

P.S. Mods, not sure if this is the right category for this, but please move if not.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

Naas road is quite big so if you say which area you saw it in it might help.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

THere's a crowd beside the Green Isle Hotel that do it and have a big sign up. THere's aloso a crowd down near the M50 junction on the North side of the Naas Road, ABS (All business suppliers?) who also have big signs up for decking. could be either of those.

Advertisement