Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Is it ok to have different size tyres?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Stevie Dakota

This is hilarious, no wonder women think we are mad. Try this simple test to illustrate the problem, cut the sole off your right shoe, now go for a run, sure as eggs are eggs you'll end up going in circles, just like this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

colly10 wrote: »
    Of course it makes a difference, the difference is generally small enough though and the speedo is wrong with the stock tyres anyway, chaning to smaller tyres will probably make the clock speed more acurate

Lol point taken from the other 20 people who've said it.

I'm sick of this thread showing up in my User Cp haha:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭dellas1979

No, I have no ABS in my wee car.

Seems to be going ok, but I would have preferred to change them to the correct tyres.

Yes, I should have said "sorry, Ill come back when you have the right tyre", but the front 2 were really really bald and every where else was closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭samih

Balfa wrote: »
    Crazy talk.

Thank you Balfa, whatever.

OP, as I suggested earlier just get 60 profile ones for rear too when the time comes to replace them to recreate a matching pair. In any case the difference is very small, as you have noticed yourself driving the car.

Advertisement