Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Phone to Get Nokia N95 or Samsung Tocco

• 09-08-2008 4:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭

Moving to Meteor Bill Pay and have a choice of a Nokia N95 or Samsung Tocco, Being honest i have a iphone atm so i wont be really using either of them but just wondering what peoples views are on which is better.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I haven't used the Tocco yet, but i thought the older samsung phones were fairly bad. You will always get more content and features geared towards the nokia.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

Might be easier to sell the N95 if that's what you'll be doing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

nokia n95 ! Tacco does not have wifi, which you can get use to using and since you have an iphone you'll prob use the wifi a bit !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Yeah i was thinkin the Same and the gps is a bit of a added feature to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Tocco is iPhone lite. Go for the N95.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

The Tocco has T9 in gaeilge one thing the N95 doesnt have! Might not be a decider for you tbh :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

gps is the n95 never really worked for me at all.

for the record, the n95 is €99 on o2 billpay at the moment.

tocco is a lovely phone, and the one very unique feature is that it's as gaelige. also, main advantage is that it's full touchscreen.

if you already have the iphone and will be intending on keeping it, i would suggest the n95, for individuality...

Touchscreen is not everything its cracked up to be !! gets boring !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 868 ✭✭✭DonalN

gcgirl wrote: »
    Touchscreen is not everything its cracked up to be !! gets boring !!

i'm faced with a similar decision - upgrade to the n95 with meteor for 99euro or spash out on an iphone. Although that n95 is a bulky feeling yokeimebob....i just dunno!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

I am due an upgrade on meteor soon and reckon i will be getting one of these 2 phones either. Would prefer an iphone though :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

DonalN wrote: »
    i'm faced with a similar decision - upgrade to the n95 with meteor for 99euro or spash out on an iphone. Although that n95 is a bulky feeling yokeimebob....i just dunno!!

E51(excellent phone) not as bulky as the N95 i'm lucky i have both :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

N95 is prob the most functional in its class, the iPhone can't even function as a phone until it has software installed on it at sale time ffs, and the tosser sorry tocco well its nice looking if you want to pose but doesn't go much beyond that!

MC

Advertisement