Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hood piercing

Options
  • 09-08-2008 4:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

Does anyone know if Maurice in Metal Urges in Tralee, would be good for a hood piercing? I'm a little scared, but have always wanted it done:D, It's just I don't know if it's very popular & would he have a lot of experience in this type of piercing. Thanks:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

I would trust Maurice for pretty much anything, he did my very first piercing 8 years ago and I got a load more from him including my nipples and he always put me completely at ease. He'd be one of the few piercers I'd trust with delicate piercings down this end of the country...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭lulubell

Thank you, that sounds very reassuring!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

also relax genital piercings are quice common these days....pretty sure most people on this forum have or had metal in their pants

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭lulubell

LoL :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭God Of Radio

Hood piercings are HOT HOT HOT HOT!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

but i dont think genitals close ever, at least mine hasn and it's been months since i had something in it(you've no idea how long it took to write and concentrate on this message)

Advertisement