Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

24 hour garage - Town to Maynooth

Options
  • 09-08-2008 4:48pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭

Quick question guys,

I'm probably gonna have to make a trip from the end of Pearse Street out to Maynooth tonight around 12am or so but I've no time between now and then to get to a garage. Does anyone know of a 24 hour one en route??

I plan on going down the quays, onto the n4 and then the m4. I know there's the garage on Ushers Quay, but I dunno if it's a 24 hour one or not. If it is I'll stop there, if not I'll have to find somewhere else.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,319 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Usher's Quay is 24 hour, and they charge normal prices now!

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 master-d

Theres a 24 hour apple green in celbridge, if you take the celbridge west turn (thats the second junction for celbridge) and follow the signs for Celbridge its only about 200mtrs of the motorway and has the cheapest petrol around.

Theres also a tesco filling station in Maynooth that competes with applegreen on price, I know its late night but not certain if its a 24 hr one.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

esel wrote: »
    Usher's Quay is 24 hour, and they charge normal prices now!

Perfect!! That's what I was hoping to hear. I was driving past the other day and I think petrol was 124.8 or something stupidly good like that!!

Thanks lads, it's appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 68,910 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Ushers Quay
    Esso Palmerstown
    Texaco Foxhunter
    Applegreen Celbridge
    Esso Maynooth
    Maxol Maynooth
    Tesco Maynooth

All are 24/7 on that route

ex-Shell and Esso inbound also but you can't easily get to them from the outbound side.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 690 ✭✭✭VH

all petrol stations on the route incl all petrol stations in maynooth are 24 hr

• Advertisement
Advertisement