Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What time can I get my LC results at??

Options
  • 09-08-2008 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭

As title says. Someone told me 10.30am but I don't know. I am collecting them in the school

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭theboat

I was thinking of asking the same thing. I know the results go online at midday, but i'm fairly sure that we can get them earlier at the school.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

I'd presume 9am. I haven't heard from the school or anything, but 9am just seems like a good time that schools would choose to open...since it's around normal school opening times anyway. I asked my friends yesterday and none of them knew, but I think we're all planning to be there fore between 9 and 10 anyway.

Edit - The school website was updated today and it says they're available from 9am, so we were right. I presume the majority of schools will be the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭blue_belle

the results are officialy available at 9am, but some schools dont give them out for maybe an hour a so, so that then can put all the results in separate envelopes, coz they all come on one big long sheet of paper.

well, thats how my school does it.

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭Nanaki

we can get ours between 9.30 and 1, if you haven't picked them up by then, they're posted to your house :P my sister's working at 9.30 so I'll get a lift into town then (live 3 miles out) but I'd want to go in anyway. My friends are going to <snip> afterwards, like the next train the can get, they will. I turn 18 on wednesday, so I haven't a clue what I'll be up to, but if I do well it'll be a brilliant day =D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Bug!!!

Nanaki wrote: »
    we can get ours between 9.30 and 1, if you haven't picked them up by then, they're posted to your house :P my sister's working at 9.30 so I'll get a lift into town then (live 3 miles out) but I'd want to go in anyway. My friends are going to <snip> afterwards, like the next train the can get, they will. I turn 18 on wednesday, so I haven't a clue what I'll be up to, but if I do well it'll be a brilliant day =D

dat sounds like a gud day :cool:

heh hopefully :) not having a party till the next day though

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

We get ours in the post on Wed. morning... my post comes at 7:30! In the morning that is...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

blue_belle wrote: »
    the results are officialy available at 9am, but some schools dont give them out for maybe an hour a so, so that then can put all the results in separate envelopes, coz they all come on one big long sheet of paper.

well, thats how my school does it.

like toilet paper yeah ..... well no not really because at least you can do something with toilet paper :D

lizt wrote: »
    We get ours in the post on Wed. morning... my post comes at 7:30! In the morning that is...

our Jc results were sent out by post, I wouldn't have gotten my results till after 1 in the afternoon, but my neighbour is a postman, so he got my results and another neighbour's, and brought them out to us at 9 o clock :P my parents woke me up so I could open them, I read through them, smiled at what I got and went back to sleep :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 ohsheaa

yano if u have a password you can get them online..
    Sure then you can get them from 12am onways on wed.!?

Advertisement