Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apartment in IFSC / Docklands

Options
  • 09-08-2008 5:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hey i am looking to share a twin room with someone in the IFSC/docklands area. Its pretty hard to get a single room. Im thinkin something along the lines of the links below.

www.daft.ie/31804
    www.daft.ie/31294
    About myself:I am a graduate of NUI Maynooth, and will be working in AIB in September.
    Anyone interested?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Pete4779

Use the insert link option when posting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

You'll be doing very well to get a room around that area for under €500 tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

If you're going to be on a graduate salary then you should be able to get your own room, no need to share with someone in a twin room. You're not a penniless student anymore.
    However, maybe this is what you want to do but it shouldn't be something you think you have to do to survive.

€500 is a good budget for a double room but maybe not in that area.
    But the IFSC has the dart, Luas (Abbey St) and most bus terminuses within 10 minute walk.

You can live anywhere you want :)

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭suckslikeafox

Hey i am looking to share a twin room with someone in the IFSC/docklands area. Its pretty hard to get a single room. Im thinkin something along the lines of the links below.

www.daft.ie/31804
    www.daft.ie/31294
    About myself:I am a graduate of NUI Maynooth, and will be working in AIB in September.
    Anyone interested?

You a finance or accounting head?

Just graduated finance & accounting myself, starting in pwc soon enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 snowmonkey08

Yeh Im just going to get a single room. Everywhere Ive been to thats shared has been soo cramped I dont know how one could ever manage to live like that with so little space :eek:
    Yeh ye are right Im just going to get a single room. ;) I was just a wee bit scared committing 600/700 a mth for a room. Not used to that kind of spending. Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 snowmonkey08

You a finance or accounting head?

Just graduated finance & accounting myself, starting in pwc soon enough

Nope I have a crazy degree in pretty outlandish subjects, one of which tries to teach u to ridicule that kind of materialistic business minded consciousness. Such a subject i now thoroughly despise.:mad: Boy was I duped in first year.;) U got it?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Yeh Im just going to get a single room. Everywhere Ive been to thats shared has been soo cramped I dont know how one could ever manage to live like that with so little space :eek:
    Yeh ye are right Im just going to get a single room. ;) I was just a wee bit scared committing 600/700 a mth for a room. Not used to that kind of spending. Cheers

I think you could get a lot more bang for your buck if you just looked a little bit further afield than the IFSC. Even in the city centre there are rooms available for <500. Just be persistent in searching daft - after all, rents are going down at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

I can't believe any adult in full-time employment would be willing to share a room...
    Why would you want to live in the IFSC anyway? It's dead in the evenings and weekends (apart from the local skangers who like to hang out there!).

Find somewhere on the Luas line, it'll be cheaper.

Advertisement