Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vodafone free texts and calls??

• 09-08-2008 6:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭

ok I signed up to vodafones free texts and calls for life to other vodafone numbers....only problem is my my texts and calls are still being charged?

Is there a secret catch to this offer or what? Ive tested it with people who I know are still on the vodafone network and im still getting charged for my texts.

I had a look on their website at the advantage plus plan and its just confusing to read. There saying its free yet they list txts at 13c? WTF???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,244 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Do you have to top up by a certain amount every month to avail of the offer perhaps?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Simple as Top up by €20 or more in one go every 30 days to avail of this offer.

This might be of some use to you:
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055345702

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

bigkev49 wrote: »
    Do you have to top up by a certain amount every month to avail of the offer perhaps?

Yeah 20 euro. I did that but im still getting charged for all my texts.The bastards.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Arathorn

You have to top up after you sign up for the offer, maybe you topped up before you signed up for this?

joe123 wrote: »
    ok I signed up to vodafones free texts and calls for life to other vodafone numbers....only problem is my my texts and calls are still being charged?

Is there a secret catch to this offer or what? Ive tested it with people who I know are still on the vodafone network and im still getting charged for my texts.

I had a look on their website at the advantage plus plan and its just confusing to read. There saying its free yet they list txts at 13c? WTF???

That 13c applies to texting anyone else, the Voda to Voda are free.

When did you apply for the offer? Have you checked your online account to check what plan you are on? Have you confirmed thats your friends are still on vodafone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

This post has been deleted.

afaik know vodafone is on the spot.

Advertisement