Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which travel system??

Options
  • 09-08-2008 6:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all, just wanted to get your opinion on something.

Looking at buying a travel system for baby and have decided on two that I am really in love with.

1) Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Pushchair

I like this one, looks sturdy and usable. But don't like the colour much! It's the only colour it comes in and it's €399.

Can be bought in Ireland.

2)Neonato Trio Multisport System.
    I love this one. It's available in Ireland also, but at a lovely price of €800. I can buy it from the above place for €425 including delivery price.

Comes in tonnes of colours and is really practical because you can clip everything on seperate. Comes with a raincover also.

I'm torn!

Which would you choose??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shelli

Hi there,

I'm selling a quattro tour delux travel system, it's in perfect condition, and I got it from Germany, you can't get the colour here.

See here: http://adverts.ie/66113

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

We have the Graco one. Excellent buggy except quite large (I've had trouble getting it into some car boots for instance). We find it very handy because we live in the city centre and it's extremely good for grocery shopping with the very large basket underneath it.

We ended up getting another very light McClaren buggy for going on the bus etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Carrigart Exile

you are being ripped off buying must have 'brand' names. Go to any decent department store and pick up exactly what you need for half of those prices by avoiding the 'must have' name.

Oh, and major advice for any new parent, do not buy a moses basket, you will never use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Oh, and major advice for any new parent, do not buy a moses basket, you will never use it.

We used one for the first 3 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭m'lady

I absolutely love the pram from the Italian site!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Ended up going for the Graco one. Mammy and MIL bought it today when they went shopping... although I really love the Neonato one, this one is great too. And easy to fold.

I'm going to use the Moses basket untill baby is 3 months old and then get a cot.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

nesf wrote: »
    We used one for the first 3 months.

so did we for each of our boys an i think it's the item we've most lent out so has had at least 5 babies in it each for 3 months. it's just the perfect size for a baby.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Ah yeah you defo need a moses basket. I have two of them, one for upstairs beside the bed and the other for the lounge downstairs.

I got a present of one on my first child 9 years ago and my sister had a spare one.. Saved me carrying one up and down the stairs all the time.

Adrieanne, you will probably end up buying a lightweight buggy when the baby is a bit older, Easier for taking in and out of the boot of the car and for shopping with..
    I have a 3 wheeler and whilst it is great for walking on the beach and going to the park with, It isn't great around the shopping centre!! So just bare that in mind if there are anymore generous offers.:)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I was just going to suggest -

http://www.bimbomarket.it/en to you but I see you found it too:)

I can't wait to start shopping:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭dodgyme

has anyone any opinions on the quinny buzz? or quinny zap?

where is the cheapest place to buy them.

I heard alot of people saying that you never end up getting much use outta a moses basket. Better off with a small accessory cot?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭dodgyme

you are being ripped off buying must have 'brand' names. .

where do you suggest?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I've no experience with either, dodgyme, but try www.bimbomarket.it and you might find it for half the price as you would buy in the shops over here.

Advertisement