Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How often to you wash your hands after you pee?

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭baglady

OMG it makes me so freakin angry when people don't wash their hands, like sometimes its so obvious when a lad doesn't do it, and I've seen girls come out of a cubicle and not wash! its sooooo gross. I'm a total hand sanitizer addict, maybe a bit OCD about hand washing but seriosuly, *shudder*

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 202 ✭✭Go-Go-Gadget

Its not a hard thing to do, i dont know why some people dont.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

always

and I also make sure to use soap when I wash my hands. A splash of water is not sufficient enough IMO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

Every single time without fail.

In public loos I also try to avoid touching the door handles.....would undo the good hygiene work.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,232 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

Absolutely all the time.

I'm a bit obsessive about hygiene and I quite often wash my hands even if I haven't had a slash. I just feel the need to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

I went to the pub this evening and pissed 3 or 4 times but did not wash my hands on any occasion. When I returned home from work I had a shower and then got dressed again and went out, so I had washed my cock. During the night out I did not piss on my hands or get splashback of any sort. I have had this policy for years now and I have not suffered any illness or anything. No bad consequences have come about through my policy of not washing my hands after a piss if there is no piss on my hands. I will continue to live my life based on my personal experiences, not those of other people.

PS, if I go for a sh1t and have to slide my hand up my groove for a wipe that is a different matter entirely. Hands are washed then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭HouseHippo

Unless im wasted...everytime....Wiping is more important on my scale though
    Girls can get infections ya know!!

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭hunnybunny

Unless im wasted...everytime....Wiping is more important on my scale though
    Girls can get infections ya know!!

I should hope wiping goes without saying. I find it absolutely disgusting that some girls don t bother! I even take it a step further and use water (I was in a Muslim country and the habit stuck)

For me its washing hands everysingle time. Even touching the flush or the door, not to mention wiping. I scrub my hands with soap. If there aint soap I use water and anti bac lotion and just wait til I have access to soap in my home. I avoid touching door handles

I always wash mys hands after

- petting dogs
    - handling money (filled with all sorts of germs make me gag when I see people put money in their mouth)
    - cleaning
    - blowing my nose
    - toilet of course
    - changing a nappy I ve seen mothers leave without waching their hands after being knee deep in baby crap ewwwwwww!
    - before and after cooking
    - when dealing with time of month
    - fantatical washing of the hands when I have a coldsore. Don t want to spread bacteria to other parts of the body and other people.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

Sometimes you can open your belt buckle, undo your fly, pull down your trousers and jocks and let the big boy hang out without touching him. Then he'll start flowing and then when he stops you can reverse the process. So when you are finished, you haven't "touched anything" bar your clothes. On those occasions, there is little or no need to wash your hands. They are no dirtier on leaving than when coming in.

Now of course on most occasions the big boy needs a little help in coming out or going back in. Also, as he is relieving himself you'll sometimes get a splash or two. In those scenarios, a washing of the hands would indeed be necessary.

So it depends on the situation. Most times you probably will have direct contact with himself or get a splash or whatever. But on the few occasions you do it all cleanly, with no contact with anything or splashes, then you can feel fairly safe in not washing.

Advertisement