Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electro/Techno Producer looking for vocalist

Options
  • 09-08-2008 6:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Whats the craic?

I need a good singer to record with and maybe to start up a live act. Im looking for a singer/MC with a unique voice. Not looking for a pop idol karaoke style voice. looking for an interesting voice. Influences on the vocals for girls would be ladytron, Nouvelle Vaugue, MIA. For blokes would be Depeche Mode, Queens of Stone Age, Interpol/Editors etc.. But you can still be completely different to all these. Songwriting skills would be amazing too.

Also, I need the person to be into the music. I am open to suggestions and am open to ideas and will be a proper collaberation. I have played live a good few times and had some airplay. Check out my Music here:

www.bebo.com/therealkulprit

or www.myspace.com/therealkulprit

I hope to hear from you. email is therealkulprit at hotmail.

Nice Wan,

Niall aka the Kulprit aka the Milkman aka Fintan Stack aka Neville Bloody Bartos

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Abelina

a experienced vocalist
    interested in Gothic music and Gothic rock

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Jor-El

http://www.myspace.com/slyitch

???

Not sure if its what your looking for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Abelina

Actually I can play in many styles, if you need. i mean my voice is not like some others' you can find usually, so...i'd like to have a try.

Advertisement