Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Idians in wexford

Options
  • 09-08-2008 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭

Anybody out there recomend a good indian in Enniscorty/Gorey or Wexford town, im looking for something spicey.
    Dont recomend that 'Thai' place in Wexford town, it's the most expensive fast food resturant Ive every been in.
    Cheers Guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Murtinho

I've heard the one in gorey is useless, i actually have a relative in Gorey who works is in London every few weeks and buys take aways there, freezes em and brings em home, has a freezer full!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Spice on the main street, down opposite the Dun Muire Hall is an Indian restaurant (and take away) and I've always had very good meals there.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭the GALL

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Spice on the main street, down opposite the Dun Muire Hall is an Indian restaurant (and take away) and I've always had very good meals there.
    which town is it in
    wexford
    enniscorty
    gorey?

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Murtinho

wexford town

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭the GALL

thanks lads

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭snellers

+1 for spice - not the 'usual' type of indian - a twist on most dishes (although you can get a few of the norms as well)

expect to pay a little more than average but IMO well worth it

Advertisement