Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackberry Bold release date

• 09-08-2008 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭

Has anyone heard anything about when the Blackberry Bold is due to be released?

I have tried Googling but I couldn't find anything conclusive.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 734 ✭✭✭CivilEx

Jigsaw wrote: »
    Has anyone heard anything about when the Blackberry Bold is due to be released?

I have tried Googling but I couldn't find anything conclusive.

Thanks.

There is a thread over on the O2 Forums website on this http://forums.o2online.ie/forums/showthread.php?t=276&highlight=blackberry+bold ...it only being made available to pre-order in Hong Kong at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Boom Boom

I found it on expansys.ie says it will be available in 10 days

http://www.expansys.ie/p.aspx?i=168316

costly thing €720, but is it worth it that price tag wouls nearly make me crack and get the iphone.

Does anyone know when it will hit vodafone shops??

I rang VF customer care and the lasy there told me that they are not given that inforamation

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Mid September on O2, they pricing looks pretty decent.

Beautiful phone!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Does anyone know if the Bold will be exclusive to O2, or if Vodafone or another network will get it? My contract is up with O2 and they've removed my upgrade, so I have no loyalty to them now.

EDIT: I notice it's just arrived on Vodafone UK, does that bode well for availability in Ireland?

EDIT2: Heh, jinx convertible jinx. Thanks mick. :)

adam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

It's available on Vodafone in the UK so hopefully, it will be here too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 racer25

Spoke with Account Manager was originally slated for a mid September release - now been pu tback to mid october - she was fairly confident of that date

Advertisement