Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New HOH SPOILER.

Options
  • 09-08-2008 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭

Mikey
    According to DS Site.
    I think this will be interesting.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I'd say he'l handle it well. He'll thrive on the power i'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I think this will be hilarious.

"Mikey how are you enjoying being Head of House?"

"I'm not enjoyin it at'all. They're a bunch of lazy bastards so they are!"

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I would say Rachel will be up this week as most of the HMs are disgusted with her.

I would say Rachel will be up this week as most of the HMs are disgusted with her.

Rachel? Why would they be disgusted with her?

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭rhapsody

I think they're not fond of her cos she wasn't a great leader (partly because they paid little attention to her!) I'm not sure Mikey'll get on much better though.

• Advertisement

rhapsody wrote: »
    I think they're not fond of her cos she wasn't a great leader (partly because they paid little attention to her!) I'm not sure Mikey'll get on much better though.

On the live feed I heard Darnell say to other HMs she was a great leader because all the previous ones were just looking out for the heaven side whereas she looked out for both sides. Then again he is her friend in there so he would speak about her well.

well I was thinking that Heaven (the larger number of HMs) might dislike her because of her consideration for Hell? Hell was much worse this week because there were so few but the Heavenlies don't seem too bothered with what they have to do.

MNG , I have posted what happened in Rachels Thread.:)

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=13529&position=32

This was the Result of Rachel's decision.
    Look at Rex at the end of VT.:D

:L brilliant :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

More hugs over the divide!

Oh Gawd, Mikey - eeeeugh!

well I was thinking that Heaven (the larger number of HMs) might dislike her because of her consideration for Hell? Hell was much worse this week because there were so few but the Heavenlies don't seem too bothered with what they have to do.

Hell , really was hell this week .
    Kat had to do everything , Mikey did his best to help .:)
    But Nicole did practiclly nothing.:rolleyes:
    And to make the week even more hellish for Kat she was not too well at all.

yep, understandable that Mikey didn't do more but Nicole is a lazy yoke- the arguing with your boyfriend can wait!!

Can ya imagine Mikey in the mornings , having to wake everyone up with a heavenly kiss.icon_204.gif
    For the comedy value alone it will be priceless.:D
    For the record , I am going on Mikey as a BB contestant and not wanting to offend people who are disabled in any way.;)
    I can see it now , Mikey " WHOOSE THAT " , if there is 2 in a bed , "WHOOO HAVVE I KISSED"
    "WILL Ye TELLL ME WHEN IVE KISSED YEZ" and so on.
    That wasn't bad spelling on my part , just trying to put Mikey's way of talking here, ( accent ).:D

Can ya imagine Mikey in the mornings , having to wake everyone up with a heavenly kiss.icon_204.gif
    For the comedy value alone it will be priceless.:D
    For the record , I am going on Mikey as a BB contestant and not wanting to offend people who are disabled in any way.;)
    I can see it now , Mikey " WHOOSE THAT " , if there is 2 in a bed , "WHOOO HAVVE I KISSED"
    "WILL Ye TELLL ME WHEN IVE KISSED YEZ" and so on.
    That wasn't bad spelling on my part , just trying to put Mikey's way of talking here, ( accent ).:D

it worked, I heard his accent as I read. and laughed. :D

Ah holy God SharpshooterH, that is just gross. I'm sure the housemates will get out of bed fairly sharpish - would you risk Mikey giving you a kiss first thing in the morning?:eek:

bb9_d66_foodoutbreak_a08.jpg

Are you sure you want a kiss?

C4 website:

Mikey has everyone sussed in there.008.gif:D008.gif

Maybe thats why he pretty much picked himself to be HOH. I hope to see some interesting changes during his reign- none of this being nice to everyone stuff, but rather swift retribution

I loved the way he told Nicole she couldn't be HOH because she was only there a week.:D

• Advertisement

yeah she was disgusted with that, I'm surprised she didn't kick up over it actually. :rolleyes: Also notice Rex didn't make a sound during their one-minute debate

Did you see his face though , he wasn't liking Mikey one bit.

No dont remember. I think a few people weren't happy with the way he got HOH, but I would have thought Rex would specifically stick up for his princess.

If he is still there next week he will probably nominate him.
    Get his own back that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Im kinda surprised that Kat didnt want it?

Im kinda surprised that Kat didnt want it?

I think after seeing Rachel getting eaten, she didn't want the hassle. Also probably not worrying about not having "immunity" from noms

I was surprised at that myself , then thought I had maybe missed a punishment from BB or something.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Would be a mad thing-to not be able to see yet having to find a person's face to kiss it in the morning.I read in a paper before about a man who was arrested for pretending he was blind in the street, he was grabbing womens' boobies letting on he didn't know what he was at. Not that Mikey would do that.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

I think after seeing Rachel getting eaten, she didn't want the hassle. Also probably not worrying about not having "immunity" from noms

She was probably right not to go up for it because it seems nothing but hassle.

• Advertisement

Also, at that stage, I think they knew that the hell HMs would be switching to Heaven

Advertisement