Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coffee Maker from Argos

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Hi wiseolsham,

Is it louder than say a vacuum cleaner? It will produce a little noise, shouldn't be over-the-top though. What type of noise is it? Is it a humming? Is the water flowing through the group-head ok? How do you find the coffee?

Did you manage to pick up some decent coffee on your way?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

Well I'll be presuming too but I imagine the noise is the pump. Even on top-end machines the pump is a bit noisy so that's to be expected.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭wiseolsham

Hi folks. Thanks for the replies, appreciate it!

Its certainly not as loud as a vacuum cleaner. The noise is hard to describe, its like a vibration of sorts. I didnt know they'd be any noise, so I would reckon at this stage its definitely the pump.

Im a fan of Gloria Jeans beans :) and always get the vanilla ones. As I said, Im not much of a coffee buff, so Im not sure if things are good or bad. But, compared to the last coffee maker we had, this is fantastic. Espressos are wonderfully creamy and the cappucinos are 10 times better.

Advertisement