Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360

• 09-08-2008 9:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭

What and where is the current best xbox 360 deal in Dublin or on the net?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

You might still be able to get a 360 in Dunnes for €179.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

yeah my bro picked this up a couple of days ago. Came with viva Pinata & Forza motorsport. Good bargain. I paid nearly 500e for mine 2 years ago. Oh, how i wish i had waited. Buy Cod 4 asap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

which xbox 360 is included in that deal?is it availabe in all dunnes stores?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

It's the 20gb pro they were doing, trying to clear out all the old stock as it will be replaced with the 60gb pro very shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

Anyone know if any Dunnes in Dublin still has the cheap Xbox?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

If anyone finds a store selling them pls post back - I've been trying to get one for my nephew.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭Walsh

Been looking for an XBOX for a while now so I can play with a few other mates that dont have PS3's and 179 is an absolute bargain for the pro system, if anyone knows if theres any Dunnes still doing this deal let us know asap.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Gamestop are doing a pro system with Halo 3 or any other first party MS game for 240-250 I think.

Can't remember the exact price.

jayteecork wrote: »
    Gamestop are doing a pro system with Halo 3 or any other first party MS game for 240-250 I think.

Can't remember the exact price.

How many controllers do you get with it?Is that a good deal or not?

anyone have any updates on reasonably prices 60gb xbox 360s?
    Gamestop have the best deal so far-console and halo 3 for 280.However they are also selling the console alone for that price

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

Zavvi.co.uk are doing the pro 60gb console with Bioshock for €250

GStormcrow wrote: »
    Zavvi.co.uk are doing the pro 60gb console with Bioshock for €250

got a link?

Advertisement