Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a reasonably cheap grill pan

• 09-08-2008 10:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭

hi

im looking to buy a reasonably cheap grill pan.aldi had some for 15 euro but i didnt get down to buy one+ i doubt they were that great anyway.

anyone know of any that are good but not too dear?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 703 ✭✭✭lostinsuperfunk

Much as I hate Tesco, I very much like my grill pan which I bought there for €12 a couple of years ago. However I've no idea if they still sell them. As a low-tech item, you shouldn't have to pay too much for a grill pan.
    If Tesco fails you, try Nisbets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭jph100

cheers. ill check out tesco for one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭jph100

there was one there today for 28 euro. wud that be the one?

its certainly gone up in price if it is!

cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 703 ✭✭✭lostinsuperfunk

Was it orange/red and square, about 10 inches (25 cm) each side? If so, it's probably the same one, and that's some inflation rate!

Maybe try Nisbets? Although it'd be nice to be able to pick it up and feel how heavy it is before buying.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭JackieO

I got a great cast iron one for €10 in Oneida in the Kildare Outlet Village

• Advertisement
Advertisement