Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just bought my first acoustic

• 09-08-2008 10:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭

hi

bought my first acoustic guitar this week,im delighted to finally have one!

there was a dvd with it but tried it out earlier and didnt find it helpful at all.
    ill be taking lessons but i wont be starting them til next month. is there anythin i cud be doing between now and then?

i tuned it up earlier so that part is done. just looking to get started now and do something before i start the lessons.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,564 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

Some great lessons on youtube. Just do a search on somethin like "basic guitar lessons"
    You're embarking on an awesome journey. Keep us updated on your progress along the way. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭jph100

thanks for the reply.

ill check out the videos on youtube so,think ive seen a few before but i just never had the guitar!

cant wait to be able to play the guitar decently and progress to electric

Advertisement