Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One year old Sleeping strangely

Options
  • 09-08-2008 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭

My daughter, 1 year old, has a habit of sleeping with her head between her feet. Any other parents out there have had this and how to overcome this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

Sorry mods, wrong place, can you move to Parenting?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Ehm.....could you post a pic of that? I'm finding it hard to visualise (and think it could be hillarious). :)

We use a grobag and have never faced that as an issue (it's basically impossible).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭lostinnappies

do you mean face down in her bed between her legs or her feet around her head but face off the bed. So long as her face is off the bed then its ok. I do have a friend whos son sleeps almost slumped over. He has some hip displyasia so he is very bendy. She lets him fall asleep and gently lies him on his side once he is asleep. He doesnt wake or sit up again.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

Nope, feet on the mattress and slumped over with head embebbed in the blankets! It's funny to see it allright, but we are concerned about smothering.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,940 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Grobags really are great, our little one loves hers. She has a small piece of cellular blanket to snuggle up to as well, but that's for comfort not warmth!

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

+1 for grobags

Advertisement