Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet settings - meteor

• 10-08-2008 12:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭

Can anybody help me please. I've got a new meteor sim card. I need internet/wap settings for meteor please. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭genegenie

What type of phone do you have? If you log in to www.mymeteor.ie you can download the settings directly to your phone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

As genegenie said, go onto meteor and you can select your phone and they will send you the settings by text, you just need to save them and it will work :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

i did go into mymeteor and tried to download the setting but since the spare phone is a cect nout came up !! humdinger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Sorry, posting on mobile. Just click meteor on that page and you have settings.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

random wrote: »
    Sorry, posting on mobile. Just click meteor on that page and you have settings.
    Your site back up? Tried looking round for it the other day and it didn't exist..

jmccrohan wrote: »
    Your site back up? Tried looking round for it the other day and it didn't exist..
    It's gonna be at www.tinyx.net/pmp from now on. Couple more things to update on it before it's all there, but that's where you'll find it :)

Advertisement