Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What server should i join?

Options
  • 10-08-2008 1:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭

So i posted an earlier thread about retriving a deleted char but my patience is waring thin,im not new to the game,played for about a year and a half as a lv60 warrior did all the top instances,left for oz and now i wanna get back in BIG time!
    What server would have a lot of irish,on killrog i think i was the only one,it would be nice to play with a few more countrymen!Not gona rush in so i can take my time especially since i didnt play TBC and with TWOTLK coming out ill have my hands full!
    Also what class would be good to play? I dont know anything about the new ones.Fill me in cheers in advance....
    Plus you can gimme your char name and ill /w ingame so you can spot me a fiddy...:)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

No new classes (yet), but there are two new races. The Draenei are big blue/purple alliance guys with tails and Russian accents, and Blood Elfs are gay(er) looking night elfs...with pale skin for the horde.

Server wise, we are pretty spread out. I play with 5 other Irish guys on Executus, but i havent come across many others. Bladefist, then Outland was where a lot of people were, but that was a while ago.

As for which class to play as, its totally a play style choice. I started with a Pally (back in the day), and enjoyed it, but got super boring at the lvl45 mark (cause they sucked ass at that stage), then rolled a Warlock and really enjoyed him. I have recently started playing a rogue, and i have to say that it is great fun being a complete prick. I feel kinda bad doing it sometimes though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

I think pretty much every class gets kinda boring around the 40ies. My very first character, I stopped playing for a few months at level 37. That was a mage ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Kilrogg is on a steady downward slope - I quit the game a month ago and I was so sick of all the tards on the server that I'd been levelling an alt pretty much without grouping. So don't go back there :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭toxick

I've meet around 5/6 irish people on Blade's Edge. IT opened around a month ago, so people are still leveling and progressing throught the content, so it is a good server to start fresh on.

Im on horde, name is Toxick(65 war), and if im not on that try Txk/Txa/Txb/Txc (4x15 mage's)

guild progression is only T5.. 3 from SSc and reaver from TK afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

The Irish Guard is on Terenas if fancied it. Only doin Kara & ZA at the moment but usually have about 10 from here online to do them & a few lower levels.

http://terenas-eu.warcrafter.net/guilds/The%20Irish%20Guard?&order=gearScore&flip=desc

Give ya a idea on gear & levels :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭pedro ferio-vti

On silvermoon myself, know 2 irish people there, 1 in my guild and the other just randomly met. Pretty good server, well progressed PvE wise and generally good humoured.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

Doomhammer has a good few transferrers coming over. Decent server, and I'm running a pre-expansion raiding guild. http://ash-guild.eu.

Have raided 2/6 swp myself, the rest of the lads raiding exp differs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

since getting the net here a day or 2 ago i've rolled on dentarg(sp)
    I used to be a hard core raider, all bt etc etc and a hardcore pvper 2.2kish with my loldruid and lock, now i've rolled a warrior feel free to hit me up as i have a few m8s who are 70 on the server and have sorted me with a substantial amount of gold, "qtplol" is my character

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

Twisting nether is a good PVP server with a really good PVP progression, with PuG's even for Sunwell Trash mobs, plenty of glaives around too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

On Draenor-PVE myself (Horde). Pretty fantastic in regards population, very balanced Horde v Alliance pops and the place is packed at times, which was great to see again after coming originally from SilverMoon, then Kul'Tiras, which are both now dreadful in regards Horde pops. If I remember right, SM has something stupid like 90% Alliance.

Not interested in raiding and all that stuff anymore but PVE progression here on Dreanor is pretty damn good, check their official realm forums.

Not many Irish here though, not that I can tell anyway, could maybe point out five or so that I know but sure who cares.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Asav

Kiith wrote: »
    No new classes (yet), but there are two new races. The Draenei are big blue/purple alliance guys with tails and Russian accents, and Blood Elfs are gay(er) looking night elfs...with pale skin for the horde.

Server wise, we are pretty spread out. I play with 5 other Irish guys on Executus, but i havent come across many others. Bladefist, then Outland was where a lot of people were, but that was a while ago.

As for which class to play as, its totally a play style choice. I started with a Pally (back in the day), and enjoyed it, but got super boring at the lvl45 mark (cause they sucked ass at that stage), then rolled a Warlock and really enjoyed him. I have recently started playing a rogue, and i have to say that it is great fun being a complete prick. I feel kinda bad doing it sometimes though.

What faction and name outta intrest since I also play on executus in eXistenZ on alliance. :)

Advertisement