Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

If you were a writer/booker..

• 10-08-2008 1:45am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭

Heres something that could be a bit of fun.

Take a current professional wrestler and tell us what you would do with their character to make he or she a little more interesting and give reasons to back up your point.

Purely meant to be a bit of fun, so no need to try and argue points and demolish peoples opinions. ;)

Obviously dont take the easy way out and use Kane as an example...

Heres mine:

Kali looses his main event wrestler status and purely becomes like a hired goon, maybe itd be best for vinny mac.
    Say when mcmahon comes back he is so traumatized by what happened that he doesnt trust anybody even trips, so he appoints kali as his personal bodyguard, and not like a "bam neely" or whoever, i mean a propper, "If you go near him, I will kill you!"

Which could lead into a theory vince makes up against a particlar wrestler, a total babyface that he is who tried to kill him and unleashes his pet against him.

Remember, this is just for fun and will probably just die quicker than the IwW boards, but who knows....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,921 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Its Khali not Kali

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

give reasons to back up your point.

In my experience here that sort of behaviour is heavily frowned upon here and asking people to that will get you a reputation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

callaway92 wrote: »
    Its Khali not Kali

Woops, sorry dude. :)
    rovert wrote: »
    In my experience here that sort of behaviour is heavily frowned upon here and asking people to that will get you a reputation.
    How do you mean?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

thay got to make y2j the badygard of hbk woudint that be funny

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

xbox36016 wrote: »

instead of a goodygard :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

xbox36016 wrote: »
    :confused:

yeah that would be the most funniest thing since Al Snow!! hahahahaha!!!

:rolleyes:

I'd book Orton to come back and make him ask for his RAW release so he can go after Triple H on SmackDown!. Just so he doesn't ruin the RAW scene.

Im enjoying RAW right now with Kane/Punk/Cena/Batista/JBL/Jericho/Shawn/etc. and orton will ruin it for me :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭kaiser soza

I would make Mick Foley the GM for ECW,restore some glory in the .... hole.

Advertisement