Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Know Gintama, the funiest anime ever

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Fringe

I liked it but I never got into it that much. Might start watching a bit on a really boring day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭owlwink

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Magic Users Club > Full Metal Panic Fumoffu > Gintama

jftr.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cy_Revenant

Wasn't this based on a Weekly Jump manga?

Think I might skip the flash vids and go straight there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭RetroRainbow

It's actually one of my favorite anime. ♥
    I like how it doesn't take itself seriously; it might appear as just a comedy, but it seems to be parodying itself at times, which is why I adore it. T'is one of the few shounen jump series I like, and t'is rather sad that it doesn't have a large fanbase. Although I can see why.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Raniform Adler

I like this one too actually, but I think it would be a bit hard to get into if you hadn't seen much else as it parodies so many other shows. I kinda found the opening episode very slow compared to the rest of the series, which could also give a bad first impression. Still good stuff, the definition of an irresponsible adult.:D

Advertisement