Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I get RTE1 , 2FM & today FM on my N95?

• 10-08-2008 3:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭

I have downloaded mundu & nokia radio to my N95(8GB) but cannot get RTE1 , 2FM & today FM:(! Has anyone succeeded with this if so then please do tell.;)

Thanks,
    G

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭charlie_says

Yeah, just use the inbuilt FM tuner in the phone!

Press the application button (the big one in the middle of the left hand side buttons) go to the music folder and then go to radio, you should be able to tune the radio to any of those stations. You will need have headphones plugged in to listen to it though as it uses the wire for reception.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

I think the op maybe be talking about internet radio. This site might be of use.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

Yeah those rtsp and mms streams there should deffo work on your n95. they work fine on my e51. wont work on nokia internet radio though, that app is only for mp3 streams.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Gonzales

JMC,
    works a treat, cheers for that.

G.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

jmccrohan wrote: »
    I think the op maybe be talking about internet radio. This site might be of use.

Class link, thanks !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,902 ✭✭✭Terrontress

flodis79 wrote: »
    Yeah those rtsp and mms streams there should deffo work on your n95. they work fine on my e51. wont work on nokia internet radio though, that app is only for mp3 streams.

so will Phantom work through that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 125 ✭✭vinnielo

I believe the N95 has an AAC+ decoder, so it should be able to play Phantom just fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Bluefrog

Anyone on Three still experiencing a dropout of real streams after 1 minute 45 seconds?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭FastFullBack

flodis79 wrote: »

I get invalid URL format when I try to enter an mms stream into mundu. Here's the stream I'm trying: mms://streaming.rte.ie/wmtencoder/1718.wma. It's 2FM.

Anyone have this issue?

Also some other streams I try in Mundu can't connect to server:
    http://www.radiofeeds.co.uk/redfm.asp

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

so will Phantom work through that?

Phantom will work fine with the nokia app.

• Advertisement
Advertisement